DNS based Threat detection and Response How to see and stop cyberattacks early in the attack chain It’s a common saying that time determines security. Every second matters when responding to an attack. Join our session to understand how you can see and stop cyberattacks earlier in the threat lifecycle and how to unite security with context rich network intelligence for improved SecOps efficiency. XDR is on the rise – stay ahead of evolving malware threats This session is a must-see if you’re already investing in EDR and SIEM and you’re interested in combining signals from multiple components (EDR, NDR) to identify malicious intent and suspicious behaviour what is about to happen soon. Real-life examples provided!
You will learn how to:
- See and stop threats earlier
- Detect threats other solutions will miss
- Unite your security with context rich network intelligence
- Extend protection beyond endpoints
- Create your ideal blend of Threat Intelligence
- Understand threat actors attack behaviors & background
- Gain visibility and improve your first line of defense for your devices, users and infrastructure anywhere
- Tackle staff shortage in security teams using automation and reduce time spent on threat investigation and response
Slides from the presentation will be visible on this site if the speaker in question wishes to share them.
Please note that you need to be signed in in order to see them.